Lori Ann Ingram
- License #:
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Reviews from clients:
- We often do not write reviews but in the case of Lori Ingram we will make an exception because she is an exceptional individual. Our area of search was approximately 150 mi. away from our home and we did not know anyone in the area. In viewing the homes for this area on Zillow, we selected Lori from the agents listed. What a find !! From the onset she was very professional and demonstrated the knowledgeable and expertise we needed. For almost a year, her patience was tested over and over again and never once did she loose her composure. When it came time to make an offer, she was right there, explaining the process and providing us with the assurances. As you can conclude, we placed a great amount of trust in Lori and never once did she let us down. She negotiated the best possible deal for us and closing process went very smooth. We could go on-and-on but the “5-STAR RATING” we provided was well deserved and says it all. We would highly recommend Lori Ingram to anyone looking to Buy and/or sell their home.
Ted M ~ Buyers, Shingle Springs
- I loved working with Lori from the moment I met her! She is warm, caring, and does not push you. She wants to make sure her buyers get into the right property, even if it takes a long search. We were moving into Placer County from the Bay Area, and Lori patiently showed us the many neighborhoods as well as areas of interests (e.g., restaurants, dog parks, hiking areas). Based on our input, she was able to narrow the field to three locations. Once we found a home we loved, Laurie was a successful negotiator and walked us through the whole process, keeping constant communication. It can be a stressful situation, and Laurie kept us calm throughout the process. And we shared quite a few laughs as well, which is equally as important! Laurie rocks!
The Garvey's ~ Buyer's, Granite Bay
- Without a doubt, I would highly recommend Lori for all of your real estate needs. We recently relocated from the Bay Area to Cameron Park. Not knowing anything about the area, Lori took the time to familiarize us with our new surroundings and she found the "perfect" home for us. We couldn't be happier with our new house. She was there for us through every step of escrow and closing. Her professionalism in dealing with the other agents involved was impressive. In addition to her skills as a real estate agent, Lori is friendly and approachable. I am happy that we chose her for this transaction and would not hesitate to use her services again.
Sam ~ Buyers, Cameron Park
- First of all, I called 4 realtors in the El Dorado County area on a Sunday afternoon and Lori Ann Ingram was the only one to answer the phone. I was unfamiliar with the area, but was looking for a realtor to help me relocate. I could tell immediately that that she had a very friendly demeanor and after a few questions I could also see she was very knowledgeable about the Real Estate in that area. I met with her on two occasions and we decided on a search criteria for a single family home in my price range. After about two weeks she contacted me with five properties that most closely fit the criteria. After submitting 3 offers, two of which were back-up offers that didn't materialize, the third offer was on the exact home I was looking for. She submitted the intial offer and it was accepted based on her negotiation knowledge and experience. The home closed in 21 days as she said it would with no issues. Lori was there thru the whole closing process and even the final document signing session. She was there at every turn to walk me thru to the finish line including signing up for insurance and utilities change over. I would not hesitate one moment to recommend her for anyone's real estate needs. My Real Estate experience was a 10 out of 10 with Lori! Lori, Thank you again for ALL the help and Thank you for answering the phone on that Sunday afternoon!!
Joe B ~ Buyer, Cameron Park
- I have had several experiences with realtors and Lori Ingram was by FAR the best! She took the time to get to know exactly what we were looking for, and was there for us each step of the way in the home buying process. Couldn't ask for a better realtor!
Harry P ~ Buyer, Rescue
- Lori was very good at understanding what i wanted in a house, suggesting houses i found to be very worthwhile seeing, and giving me her professional advice which i found invaluable as i was quite new to real estate. We worked together for nearly a year and then, with her help, i found the perfect house. I am so thankful for all of Lori's help in allowing me to find my new home, and recommend her highly.
Kimberly ~ Buyer, Sacramento
- I had hired another realtor whose only input was "lower the price". Lori was dramatically different. She seemed to genuinely like the property and was more aggressive setting the price than I expected. I live in a different state and she always kept me informed of all activity. She also helped ensuring the house was "okay" after unexpected freezes. Lori is very easy to work with and completely explains all aspects of offers and ultimately the sale. Most importantly, she presented herself and me, her client, ethically.
Shawn ~ Seller, Placerville
- Lori was incredibly helpful during the process of buying my (first) home. She worked tirelessly and answered all my questions at virtually any time of the day! I’m so thankful I was able to work with her.
Kathryn ~ Buyer, West Sacramento
- I was incredibly overwhelmed by the thought of purging, cleaning, staging, etc. to sell our home. After meeting with Lori just one time, I felt so much better! She had a plan, and people to help us every step of the way. With her guidance, the whole process was smooth, and pretty painless. I won’t say stress free, because of course, some stress will accompany selling a home, but Lori was able to greatly reduce the amount of stress we felt.
The Iversons ~ Sellers, Cameron Park
- Lori goes the extra mile to help - I live 400 miles away from the sale, and was not able to attend to details that usually are easy to address. Lori went beyond the call of duty to get the property sold, hiring painters (and paying for and picking up the paint!) and referring me to locals whose help I needed. Pretty amazing! She also has a high sense of ethics and business values, which I appreciate and share - we were on the same wavelike throughout the process.
Michael M ~ Seller, Cameron Park
- I highly recommends Lori to anyone looking for a Realtor in the El Dorado County area. She’s extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. She always kept in informed of what was going on during the entire process and never hesitated to go above and beyond!
Nicole M ~ Seller & Buyer, Placerville
- Lori was awesome through the whole process. She met us at all different times that worked for our busy schedule and took as much time as we needed to answer any and all questions. She helped up us get into a home that we love and my wife and I are both very grateful.
Cole ~ Buyer, Cameron Park
- Lori was such a delight to work with to sell our house in Placerville. We put our full trust in her and she never let us down. Selling a home is quite stressful and Lori was always there to "hold my hand" and reassure us of the process. Lori kept in touch with us to give us updates and let us know any time we needed to do something. I have no reservation about highly recommending Lori as a real estate professional.
Joe & Penny ~ Sellers, Placerville